I previewed a new listing yesterday. It’s a Classic Six on CPW. New to the market. Needs a new kitchen and new baths but has great bones. At 65th and Central Park West you can’t beat the location. It’s listed for 1.6m. I took some video and will try and post asap. Stay tuned.
You say sell, I say SOLD.
- NYTimes: Getting the House Ready for Winter
- Could This Be The Best Week Of The Year To Buy A House? – Across America, US Patch
- Wine Investment is on the Rise Making these Homes a Must-See | Elliman Insider
- Why Miami is the Best Place to Live for Your Dog | Elliman Insider
- Go Behind the Gates of 4 Historic Long Island Gold Coast Mansions | Elliman Insider