I can’t tell you how many times I get calls from potential buyers, who aren’t even aware that a pre-approval letter (from a lender) is needed before looking for a new home. To begin looking at apartments in NYC without it, is a complete waist of time. In a competitive market like Manhattan, where everyone is looking for a deal on that great apartment, you need to be pre-approved. In fact a seller will not even consider an offer when financing will be used, unless a pre-approval letter and a complete financial snapshot is included in the offer. Would you if you were selling your home? The most serious weapon a buyer can have in order to get an accepted offer, is to have that Pre-approval letter in hand. Then the hunt is on. After that, it’s just a matter of time before you bag that new home. That’s why they call it house hunting. And in this Jungle cash is always king.
You say sell, I say SOLD.
- NYTimes: Getting the House Ready for Winter
- Could This Be The Best Week Of The Year To Buy A House? – Across America, US Patch
- Wine Investment is on the Rise Making these Homes a Must-See | Elliman Insider
- Why Miami is the Best Place to Live for Your Dog | Elliman Insider
- Go Behind the Gates of 4 Historic Long Island Gold Coast Mansions | Elliman Insider