Sorry it’s been awhile since I’ve written. This is from my iPhone so excuse any typos.
Rates are super low. Prices are down, and rents are going up. Great time to buy. I’ve been very busy this summer. Several deals in the works.
A new development I’m really keen on is Mima on 42st street. Condo high-rise with amazing amenities and views.
You say sell, I say SOLD.
- NYTimes: Getting the House Ready for Winter
- Could This Be The Best Week Of The Year To Buy A House? – Across America, US Patch
- Wine Investment is on the Rise Making these Homes a Must-See | Elliman Insider
- Why Miami is the Best Place to Live for Your Dog | Elliman Insider
- Go Behind the Gates of 4 Historic Long Island Gold Coast Mansions | Elliman Insider