Paris on the East Side! This charming 1 bedroom, 1 bath home, features bright north & west exposures, high beamed ceilings, original casement windows, a custom designed windowed kitchen, and — count them — 4 large walk-in closets. Located in lovely Turtle Bay with its tree-lined streets, you’ll be surrounded by wonderful shops and restaurants and have easy access to public transportation. This most sought-after, pet friendly, full service doorman building really has it all, including a roof deck with spectacular views, and gym. As a perfect Pied-a-Terre or a fulltime residence, you just may not miss Paris at all. Please no sublets, co-purchasing or guarantors. Dogs up to 30 lbs are allowed.
Go to listing.
You say sell, I say SOLD.
- NYTimes: Getting the House Ready for Winter
- Could This Be The Best Week Of The Year To Buy A House? – Across America, US Patch
- Wine Investment is on the Rise Making these Homes a Must-See | Elliman Insider
- Why Miami is the Best Place to Live for Your Dog | Elliman Insider
- Go Behind the Gates of 4 Historic Long Island Gold Coast Mansions | Elliman Insider