This year, investment grade wine finally knocked classic cars off the winner’s podium in the 2016 Knight Frank Luxury Investment Index, according to The Wealth Report. Nick Martin of Wine Owners suggests this move can be attributed in large part to the resurgence of the top Bordeaux chateaux, which form the backbone of most investment…
You say sell, I say SOLD.
- NYTimes: Getting the House Ready for Winter
- Could This Be The Best Week Of The Year To Buy A House? – Across America, US Patch
- Wine Investment is on the Rise Making these Homes a Must-See | Elliman Insider
- Why Miami is the Best Place to Live for Your Dog | Elliman Insider
- Go Behind the Gates of 4 Historic Long Island Gold Coast Mansions | Elliman Insider